NICE IAS Sociology classes are being conducted jointly with UNACADEMY Karol Bagh centre. All formalities are to be completed with Unacademy on their terms and conditions. Aspirants must consult in person or on phone 8147045876.
click on the link & download brochure to see the name of the Faculty
Preliminary Readings advised:
All those who are completely new to the subject are advised to go through following books thoroughly before the classes begin to have optimum benefit of lectures.
Start with NCERT books 11th and 12th standard
Followed by “Sociology – Its discipline and dimensions” by Parimal B. Kar; and
Finally, “Sociology: Themes and Perspectives” by Haralambos and Heald (Old Haralambos)
These books must be read page to page, avoiding data.
While studying emphasis should be on conceptual (specific terms used in a discipline) clarification. More the conceptual clarity, better is the understanding and therefore improved chance of scoring high.
- Caste in India and other essays by M.N.Srinivas
- Social Change in Modern India by M.N.Srinivas
· All enrolled students would have access to both Offline and Online mode. One can attend classes as per his/her convenience. Access to Recorded Lectures would be available 15 days more than the duration of the course (Get clarification from Unacademy).
· Online students can raise their queries in chat box while attending live classes. First 15 minutes of each class would be used to clear your doubts.
· Students are expected to raise only sociology relevant queries. Irrelevant questions would not be entertained.
· Online classes can be accessed on UNACADEMY App.
No Reviews found for this course.