NICE IAS Sociology optional (Offline/Online) batch, is going to start from 5th December 2022. The batch is targeted for CSE Mains 2023/24.
Students enrolling on or before 3rd December would avail 10% discount use coupon code: NICE10P
Preliminary Readings advised:
All those who are completely new to the subject are advised to go through following books thoroughly before the classes begin.
1. NCERT 11 and 12 standard books on Sociology.
2. “Sociology: Themes and Perspective” by Haralambos and Heald (Orange one)
3. An introduction to social anthropology by Madan and Mazumdar
4. Social change in modern India by M N Srinivas
5. Caste in India and other essays by M N Srinivas
6. Modernisation of Indian Tradition by Yogendra Singh.
While studying emphasis should be on conceptual (specific terms used in a discipline) clarification. More the conceptual clarity, better is the understanding and therefore improved chance of scoring high.
1. Lectures (Detailed coverage of Syllabus)
2. Study Material (Hard copy)
3. Test Series: Students would have option to write tests
(i) Between prelims and mains 22
(ii) After mains 22 till jan 23
(iii) Between prelims and mains 23.
Students will have to inform their choice in advance when classes commence.
Class Timings: 2 PM to 4 PM
Class days: Class days 5days a week (Monday to Friday) extra classes may be taken on Saturdays and Sundays
Span of Course: 5 months (Approx.)
- FEE : RS, 57000/– (INCLUSIVE OF TEST SERIES AND GST)
All Enrolments to be done only on this website. Use following steps to enroll:
– Click on TAKE THIS COURSE – Use appropriate coupon code in the box
– Click on PROCEED TO CHECKOUT – Fill up the billing details
– Choose payment option Credit & Debit Cards / Netbanking
– click place the order – complete the payment.
After successful completion of enrolments, students must mail one identity document, educational certificate (Graduation) and one recent photograph on following email. Id. firstname.lastname@example.org for approval.
Praveen Kishore – 80 classes (Approx.) on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday
Cchavi Vasisht – 40 classes (Approx.) on Saturday and Sunday.
|Praveen Kishore||Cchavi Vasisht|
|Sociology as Science – Paper I||Research and Methodology – Paper I|
|Sociology the discipline – Paper I||Work and Economic Life – Paper I|
|Social stratification – Paper I||System of Kinship – Paper I & II|
|Sociological Thinkers – Paper I||Tribal Communities in India – Paper II|
|Social Change in modern society – Paper I||Population Dynamics – Paper II|
|Religion and society – Paper I||Religion and Society in India – Paper II|
|Politics and Society – Paper I||Politics and Society – Paper I (Some Topics)|
|Social Movements in modern India – Paper II||Industrialisation and urbanization in India|
|Perspective on the Study of Indian Society||Politics and Society – Paper II|
|Impact of colonial rule on Indian society||Challenges of social transformation|
|Rural & Agrarian social structure|
|Social classes in India|
NOTE: Minor changes are not unexpected.
For any further details, call @9910944333, 011-47065959